Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Far Too Long

Oh wow...I didn't realize that it had been so long since I had posted on here! I'm still here, just had a lot of life changes in a short amount of time. My husband took a new job, so that's been pretty hard to get used to, especially since he had been at the last one for a little over 10 years. He still doesn't have a set in stone schedule, so cooking and crafting on a regular basis have been put to the wayside as of late. I'm sincerely hoping that I can get back on a regular schedule as soon as the youngest starts school. Fingers crossed that should be in September.

I do have a sizeable kitchen make-over project planned within the next couple of months (and doing it on a budget) so I hope to have tons of pictures and ideas to toss onto the internet soon.

My last piece of news, and the one that I really didn't want to have to post, but it has had such an effect on my family's lives, is a sad one. My grandmother was diagnosed with Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer. It is uncureable. She is being treated and will be for the rest of her life. They gave her 2 years. We are spending as much time as possible with her and making every day she has left count, whether it be the 2 years they gave her, or another 10 or more. I don't know what else to say about it. It hurts to even think about.

I just wanted everyone to know that I am still here and still have things to post and do, just give me time.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment