Sunday, November 1, 2015

Product Review: Borden Good2gether Snacks

So a few weeks ago I joined on with Bzzagent (I'll talk more about them in a future post), but in short, I receive products for free in exchange for unbiased reviews.

My first Campaign was for Borden Good2Gether snacks. These nifty little refrigerated packages are available for less than $2.00 at your local Walmart, stocked with the other cheese snack products in the dairy case. They are individual serving sizes of cheese cubes and pretzels, available in both Colby Jack and Mild Cheddar. I used my coupon for the mild cheddar flavor. The cheese was the high quality that I expected from Borden, and had a smooth cheddar flavor with no hint of sharpness. It was very smooth and enjoyed all around by my family. Truthfully, I was a little iffy about the pretzels, seeing as they were refrigerated, but they were crisp and crunchy and had just the perfect amount of salt.  



The package was easily opened by my 6 year old, making it perfect for in the car, or a lunchbox treat. I feel so good being able to give my kids a snack that isn't chock full of sugar and junk, and that they actually enjoy. These will definitely be bought again! 

Final Rating: 5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment